Why a Mini-Meeting?
Why is a “Mini-Meeting” important?
- more students get involved with ELASA
- educational facts,
- communication, exchanges of ideas and discussions between students are very important.
What can a “Mini-Meeting” be ?
- master classes
- school visits
- visits to landscape offices or public institutions
- whatever you think is interesting.
If you are organising a “mini-meeting” please fill in the “announcement” form. You will find one enclosed. Send it to the ELASA info-centre (1994: Norway). They will publish your announcement in a newsletter or in the yearbook. Detailed information goes straight from you to the people wanting to attend your “mini-meeting”.
This letter was written by the “mini-meeting” study group in Hove, Norway in May 1994.
ELASA “Mini-Meeting” Announcement
(please use a typewriter when filling this in).
- LIMIT (max. places)
- for one country:
- TYPE OF MEETING:
- MASTER CLASSES
- MEETING WITH ARCHITECTS AND OTHER SPECIALISTS
- DISCUSSIONS. topics/theme:
- A SHORT INTRODUCTION OF THE PROGRAMME
- COST (DETAIL ITEMS INCLUDED + ANY OTHER EXTRA COSTS)
- CONTACT PEOPLE (THEY WILL BRING MORE INFORMATION)
- IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND THIS MEETING:
- write to:
- phone to:
- send a fax to:
- WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR REACTION BEFORE: